MSB 1.36% $1.12 mesoblast limited

MSB - A Question of Trust?, page-5

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Great Question. Yes, I think it has a lot to do with trust. I think in any kind of relationship, buisiness or other, relies somewhat on trust as the main factor above any other. With trust comes honesty and vice versa. Also a factor in trust is earned as the party with insufficient data or inability to proccess that data due to their own lack of knowledge or skillset, is able to look up to another party that does have the data and operational knowledge.
    I once ran a department for one of the biggest mining companies in the world. There was a lot of data coming in, and a lot of people commenting on their own interpretation or knowledge of that data, and what practices they recommended, which were also dependent on their liability of outcome. I always found that if we used science combined with hard analytical history, we could be afforded the best outcome in the long term, as opposed to quick solutions that would inevitably cost more in the long run due to break down of systems and proccesses.
    That's why I trust Mesoblast. They think the same as how I was taught. Do the job properly. It may take a little longer, but it will be done properly.
    It is with this earned trust that I invest in our company.
    It is with this earned trust that I will be able to have faith in the products that are approved, as well as meeting any ethical requirements I may personally have.

Yes. I trust Mesoblast.

kind regards, Royalsandman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.015(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.21 $1.07 $20.72M 18.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 227756 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 56276 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
0.015 ( 2.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.21 $1.07 3786914
Last updated 12.24pm 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.