MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

At the end of the day, my mantra is that you only invest what...

1. 2,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    At the end of the day, my mantra is that you only invest what you're willing to lose after you're at peace with the due diligence you've done. If some people are willing to lose their inheritance p ), so be it! It's their choice with what they want to do with their money.

However, when the due diligence (on the regular, and with much scrutiny and as little bias I might add) points to very positive upcoming results that transcend the 'flavor-of-the-day' and have genuinely changed lives from the compassionate use, I can't help but put myself in the shoes of the wives/husbands/moms/dads/sons/daughters of the patients who have been discharged from the hospital having been beneficiaries of our therapies in such a bleak, hopeless and terrifying time where bodies after bodies are being wheeled out to morgues on the regular.

I can't help but imagine what London's parents must have felt when they saw her leap and bound three weeks after receiving our cells when prior to that she was suffering from acute GvHD grade 4 intestinal hemorrhaging her father said would need a miracle to cure.

My heart is genuinely excited and warmed for these families who will be able to have their "ex-sufferers" for yet another Christmas, yet another birthday, yet another anniversary.

The only antidote to fear is faith in what we know is right, hope in a brighter future and loving the people around us.

Onward and upward I say.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.