SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Finding the truth is only a matter of asking the company and...

1. 9,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    Finding the truth is only a matter of asking the company and getting a copy of current top holders . Why wouldn't a company want holders to understand top 40 holders movements and it is all part of the registry package and company can access and print it daily IMO along with get registry reports of any flagged holders or significant parcels as that is all part of company due diligence

Tax loss selling is largely a furphy only relevant to retail holders as all company based investors and retail delcared " investors " are mark to market in regards to investment valuation so have no need to realize gain or loss as such as it is just a revaluation. More relevant is monthly window dressing and large holders playing manipulation with final sale price on a day or month end . I would speculate a large holder who possibly posts on forums has had a merry old time over years loading well out of the money depth trying to possibly influence novices that there is some support or weakness in market depth etc with no intention of actually executing at those levels .

Everyone should take professional advice in regards to wash sales / tax minimisation / tax avoidance etc and learn what is and isn't allowed and some should wake up to reality that most people have multiple entities all wearing different hats independently legally managed so realising a loss as such would not be hard and still having exposure when required especially as a family group. I suggest that all investors should diarise and give reasons for all investments if only to help with investment process and to be able to look back and show reasons for sale , hold or purchase etc as it highlights decisions in your investment process.

As Kerry Packer said in 91- note there is a difference to minimising to avoiding and ATO has much more data than back in 91.

"I don't know anybody that doesn't minimise their tax," Mr Packer growled as he stirred his delicate parliamentary china cup of tea with a teaspoon. "I'm not evading tax in any way shape or form. Of course I'm minimising my tax. If anybody in this country doesn't minimise their tax they want their head read. As a government I can tell you you're not spending it that well that we should be paying extra."

https://www.asx.com.au/blog/investor-update/2024/the--best--and-the--worst--months-for-shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.