FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Also I think there could have been more pressure on the...

1. 149 Posts.
    Also I think there could have been more pressure on the placement holders to sell earlier with regards to the large gap between DS risk and issue price.
    If in the event Kora didnt hit a thing, we would obviously see some crash in price which id like to believe would mount to a SP of not much lesss than 6c.. (did this by adding hartleys risked valuations for Senegal and Sinapa and divided by 2 if your wondering). What we also have to remember is that the 3D survey of the GB prospects may identify further favourable targets, not just the Sinapa targe.
    So an SI can be fairly certain that theyre not going to lose much, if any, money if Kora doesnt come through.
    The flip side is the placement is at say 7c, at which point theres a good chance theyre bets are weighted much more heavily on Kora. So I would expect to see the likelyhood of profit taking leading up to the Kora drill to be much higher.

Basically, I'd rather be giving them the placement at its current price. I think with the stakes being so high, greed will hold the majority of the 500mil shares back from massively increasing liquidity in the registry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.