ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

My 5 year Share Price Target, page-18

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Looking at some of these numbers makes you head spin a little. I am a very long term holder my first position was in 2009 when we where a gold copper Explorer. Things have changed massively since those days. My view to achieve these extraordinary valuations we really need clarity and understanding around the nano tech possibilities.

In the early 90'S when buckyballs first came onto the radar a lot of excitement was generated but production at any type of scale not really feasible. The price these things fetch in today's market reflects the difficulties in production at volume so I would assume that if we have discovered a way to produce at scale in volume price would reduce as product became available. Still very valuable and exciting considering the amount of mind blowing applications this technology could be used in.i think very premature to be allocating value yet. If any of the possible applications took off you could be looking at a CSL Tesla and who knows what else if the technology is proven. Right now we need ro establish an income generating business and stave off any predators at the same time ro build to the possible potential. I think our core business in ceramics with concrete and coatings gives as a fantastic base to build from and hope we don't try and push to far ahead and become ro big to fast.

one thing is very clear to me though is James Marsh really understands how valuable our resource is and its potential. He is a chemist and knows how exciting these Nano products can be. Hence the creation of NNT as the IP we generate may be as valuable as the resource. I just don't want us to rush in to fast. Keep it simple steps build the business without the need for massive cap ex and dilution and I think 5 bucks will be way cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $1.877K 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2551194 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1960170 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.