ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

My 5 year Share Price Target, page-2

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2033
    Awesome gh, that's a 100x better than much of the bs that you often get from the paid for analysts!

Can I make 2 observations? Key is that we don't get too lofty in any analysis we present, because when you set very high expectations and even if you get an incredible result (say SP = $2) but it still is a bit below what ppl thought (say $2.40++) you get hammered down and get valued less than if you had said $1.80 and you end up at $2. Crazy market psychology!

Anyway, my 2 (well 4 smile.png) comments are:
    1. I reckon the AISC should be differentiated between the 4 product lines. It will be a LOT higher for carbon c./nano.
    2. The capital costs should also be adjusted as per the above.
    None of this will make a huge difference, still an awesome result, but IMO, will readily take away one critique point.
    Could you update your spreadsheet like that?

Maybe, while you're at it, you could also:
    3. Add a line item for Overheads, marketing, legal - just to shuffle away a few more cost $$$ for buffer/contingency.
    4. Add some comments as to the source of the info.

But mate, what a great piece of work! So good to see others coming out there, following wombat's lead, and providing some real class in depth info.

To others: Whilst we are in such a civilised forum, please apply constructive criticism, check for essential flaws, see where you can shoot holes through this, to give us all even more confidence, awareness of any hidden risks, and prepare us should the big bad wolf (T/O) show up at the door to chase him away or at least make him pay well North of what ADN can be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.