ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi Goldhawk,Thank you for making such a bold stab at valuing a...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Goldhawk,

Thank you for making such a bold stab at valuing a nigh on unknowable situation.
    I would love your prediction to be correct, and I should actually be buying an awful lot more shares if it is to come true!!

Due to the infancy and incredible difficulties in valuing nano markets, I personally would value the whole lot at zero. Why? Because I always like to leave room for surprise on the upside.

I would also ringfence carbon sequestering in particular until the money is literally in the bank and the project signed off, as big game hunting has a habit of rarely coming off. That being said, if ever there was a company well positioned to bag some big game, then this is it.

Never say never, but I have every intention of being here as a holder in five years, and it would be my delight to toast you with the finest tea and cake known to humanity, from an exquiste porcelain pot of the highest quality, mined and made in South Australia, should your prediction be there or thereabouts.

Is it feasible? Well I have certainly been around long enough to realise that one labels anything impossible in this world at one's peril. But, an awful lot of things need to go very right for it to transpire ( or an awful lot needs to go wrong and we end up with third world type inflation!). Personally, I feel it is worth a gamble that it could be true, but at this stage in time it feels like a gamble with not enough facts to back it up; the signs are great, but the nailed on path to such an outcome is not there yet, in my opinion. Let's laugh about it all in five year's time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.