AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

You always find the simpletons on HC, they are very easy to...

1. 150 Posts.
    You always find the simpletons on HC, they are very easy to pick. They are the ones, that make comments without understanding the history, or in fact assuming something which isn't correct.

Ive known him and his lovely family for 4 years. Had dinner with them both, and not necessarily watch the children growth up, but have "loosely" been around from their beginning. As for posting the personal attribute of his life. Maybe in your world, you need to know someone longer than 4 years to show some compassion during a hard time.

1. I had FAR more personal conversations with him than I mentioned, Far more!

2. There are a lot of people on here, that actually have a sense of compassion and actually cared about his loss and care about his recovery (I can appreciate you may not be one of those type of people).T here is not much worse that can happen in a mans life than what has to him. There are, unfortunately, selfish people (which I can appreciate there are some) also want to know he is emotionaly okay to continue going on.

3. You need to know the man before you make comment on what he would and would not do. He also accommodated (after me) to brokers from a firm in Australia, who one he had never met, and the other only a hand full of times. He insisted they attend his house of an envying for dinner. Then in a show gratitude he arranged the ice hockey for them. These are two people he barely knows. Thats the nature of the man.

My suggestion is, to remain in the hole you decided fall back into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.