MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

my meo strategy, page-7

1. 33 Posts.
    I got a small parcel of MEO at 60c back in September that I decided to leave in the bottom drawer - was overseas around the time it started falling substantially and was unable to attend to it properly. It has been a frustrating experience with this stock for the past year and it still has a fair way to go to get back to where it was (fingers crossed hopefully). I don't really have any choice but to hold onto this until spud because selling at any time before then will end up being a complete waste of time for me. I might consider topping up if the current uptrend persists.

Rallypoint,

I was looking at opening an account with Interactive Brokers because their brokerage fees are so much cheaper in comparison to our local brokers here in Australia. How easy is it to trade with them? Being an overseas broker, doesn't it make the process of depositing and withdrawing funds a bit more expensive and complicated? Don't you usually have to trade in US dollars and have to take currency conversion into account? Would love to find out more if possible. Any thread in Hotcopper discussing this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.