SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Today we were not surprised. As in previous posts I stated the...

1. 12,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1424
    Today we were not surprised.

As in previous posts I stated the following based on what had been said by CEO of Starpharma

The coronavirus has affected timelines on all of Starpharma's human clinical trials

The coronavirus has affected marketing and sales of Vivagel BV in all jurisdictions except Australia and New Zealand

Having said this.......I am still disappointed in delays of Dep Docetaxel phase 2 completion. However this has been put down to expanding scope of trial with additional combinations (in order to extract a far better licensing deal). Long term we will benefit

I take offence at the following comment made in quarterly

Starpharma commenced a human study for VIRALEZE™ and dosing of the first cohort is complete

According to the information I have received

The first cohort group 1A started dosing on Monday 25th of January 2021
    The second group in the first cohort....1B does not begin dosing until Monday 1st of February 2021.

It is obviously an error.......or I have been misinformed

Possibly Starpharma are referring to cohort 1 group 1A and the fact everyone has been "initially dosed". I understood the first day of dosing for this group was Monday 25/01/21. According to information released by CRO (Linear), we are into day four of dosing program for cohort 1 group 1A

Monday 25th Appointment 1....1st day of dosing
    Tuesday 26th.....no dosing occured
    Wednesday 27th.......2nd appointment (checking for adverse effects) and 2nd day of dosing
    Thursday 28th.....3rd day of dosing at home
    Friday 29th.....4th day of dosing at home

Isn't it criminal we had to pay almost 2 million dollars (1.899 million) for transaction costs related to issues of equity securities (capital raising)

You know my view on this topic......Our share price was around $1.70 before raising......Instead of a discount why didn't we raise at a premium

In regards to Viraleze dossier now completed. I am happy. If Starpharma did not state this today......everyone would be screaming for an answer. The company have advised us after checking, (crossing t's and dotting i's) it will release the dossier to EU authorities

Shortly..........I would suggest sometime next week

Expectations in this current quarter

Approval for a CE mark from the EU authorities to sell Viraleze into market
    New drug application approval from the FDA for Starpharma's Vivagel BV gel
    Release of information on undisclosed partners in oncology
    New drug applications to ethics committee for Dep Gemcitabine going into human clinical trials
    New drug application to ethics committee for  DEP® lutetium

I am comfortable with my investment in Starpharma

What's not to like

Look forward to further disclosures by company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $111.3K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43696 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 130967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.