SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

My opinion of where Starpharma stands right now, page-66

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    have seen many long term holders express the same opinion.. lots of promises yet nothing really delivered.
    When i first go in didn't really get that vibe, about a month after that.. then got that feeling, then read posters with that sentiment many times since.
    Feel JF credibility is one the line with this one. Has said mid march, (so next week) if that doesn't happen and the marketing is poor or astray. i will be sending a firm disatified email to them. She may loss her job if this doesn' take but doubt that would worry her as she has made lots from SPL.
    Bonuses/pay/rights issue/ etc etc all over done for a company that doesn't make profit. Any Bonuses should be linked to revenue.

we can only hope at this stage what we have been nformed of is true. Allianz (and increased their holding) who go in about year ago will be expecting. But of course they can afford a loss we can't.
    Allianz have connections in Europe so could (should) help with the launch in someway. again hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $111.3K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43696 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 130967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.