BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

my reply to ant1

1. 2,131 Posts.
    Ant1

I am a bit baffled by your post today....

Just a quick note regarding past BRM posters Pelm and magix66 whos repeated posts about Marillanas low grade ore and the projects unviability became boring, biased and frankly incorrect. I always appreciate both positive and negative commentary regarding stocks on HotCopper but not non-factual crap.

When you wrote this in 08...http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=723207&msgno=3187830#3187830
    P.S Pelm, if you read this can I congratulate you. Last time I posted on the BRM thread I told you to "take your dribbling to the basketball court". Well, since then most of your predictions have infact come true. Whilst I eat some humble pie could you help get the egg off my face!:).

The main gist of my posts were that the market wanted to see what the bene results were.. I was abused a lot by posters and in particular Goldensnapper and whatever his other nic was, I speak to him on another site now, no dramas, just chat..

Congrats to the long termers... but still a long way to go, about 400 klm's Toot Toot....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.