RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

My thoughts, page-2

1. 6,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    As soon as Medgate sign on and the SP gets back to 20 cents will be the timing...only need 40 million shares extra at 17 cents for net $6.5 million with attached options worth another few $ million 15 months down the track. So then cash at end June will be $1.7 million plus $6.5 million from the CR plus next R&D late in the year or early next year of $750 k. Call it $9 million cash in hand at $4.5 million p.a. burn rate...2 years of money plus another R&D grant in the meantime and also the options getting cashed in for another $3 million. Almost 3 years cash counted (if options meet the conversion rate) now how is RAP looking? We are all looking 3 years older, the new board will be kicking goal after goal, Covid will be passe, and ResApdx will be integrated onto telehealth platforms world wide. Income most likely a motza and SP around the $4 mark...at least.
    So what is the big deal with a CR...nothing at all if Medgate or another big player comes into being. On the other hand a CR at 4 cents to rais anoter 24 months funds ($7 million ?) would mean another 200 million shares created or, say a 20% dilution from where we are now...I wouldn't be putting one cent into RAP if the current management structure, CEO and Chairman are still in place if either of the current imagined/possible scenarios above ever come about...no way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.