ICI 8.33% 2.2¢ icandy interactive limited

Not yet. I emailed but as we all know they are too easy to...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Not yet. I emailed but as we all know they are too easy to forget/ignore. Sorry I’ve been too busy to chase up. I can call a director but he’s going to tell me the same things as last time; they’re working on something very big but he expects it won’t be announced before end of year. I assume he’s talking about listing LSS but I don’t know for sure. The way he said it, it didn’t sound like he was talking about a game project.

Like everyone else I would like to know where the game projects are up to. I do appreciate that Kin is in a tough spot (although many here don’t agree with me). He can’t just say to the market that web3/nft space is down so we are going to hold indefinitely until we think it’s best to release. That uncertainty will crush any SP immediately. As it’s proven the lack of communication/vision has really hurt the SP anyway (as we also except). So despite the armchair critics, he is in a rock and a hard place (and this is coming from a pretty cross investor). Personally having spoken to the guy and his directors, I think he’s bending over backwards to get LSS to pay the bills (to avoid CR) until markets change, projects release and/or things like listing LSS or other deals are done. Do I think he’s doing a perfect job? No. Everyone has faults and I would say Kin’s is market/investor comms but again he’s in a hard spot as to what he can tell the market. I would also say he is trying to juggle too many balls himself. I know he is constantly traveling to various events/ meetings and to do that while getting business costs down (as per last qtr) is actually a pretty significant effort. But people don’t know what goes on behind the scenes so all we read is criticism and also should he be delegating a lot of that(?), it feels like he should.

Like everyone I am a bit miffed that some sort of ICI games haven’t been appearing throughout 2023.

That will do me for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $2.881K 128.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75454 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 564037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 45868
Last updated 15.49pm 01/05/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.