AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi Everybody,It’s been a long time since I posted here but look...

1. 73 Posts.
    Hi Everybody,
    It’s been a long time since I posted here but look in every day. Certainly a lot has happened over the last year or so. From patch issues mid 2012 to the scandal that engulfed us all last year. I was genuinely spooked by the misappropriations revelations. The patch issue was dealt with very effectively and as announced last August, we now finally have a patch which is an outstanding product. However, the scandal, I think, had created a darker and longer lasting shadow that has affected investor sentiment for longer than I thought it would.

Having spent a few hours reviewing recent history I am more than satisfied with the direction POH is going and also the steps the CEO decided to take to turn things round is to be applauded. Also, the new board members look an impressive bunch and I hope to see some director share buys soon to demonstrate their commitment to the cause.

Are we seeing a rebirth this year, as stated? I happen to think that this rebirth has been underway for a while now given our significant presence in Animal health and a very positive endorsement by Novartis. The investor call this week also reinforces the rebirth message. Hopefully we will obtain further insights into their plans to monetise the pain portfolio in the short term and medium term, as well as some clarification regarding all the other irons we have in the fire.

Incidentally, are we expecting any news at all in the near future, or is the next news the results of the acne trials due at the end of the second quarter?

All in all things are looking a lot better; unfortunately nobody’s told the SP yet.

Of course all my comments relate to my thoughts only and are simply the musings of a UK investor on a sunny and warm Sunday afternoon.

I would be very interested to know if anyone else feels more positive about how things are progressing and the chances of increasing shareholder value in the not too distant future.

I wish every one well and the very best of luck for the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $194 65.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 88502619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60023414 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.