ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Most people here are holding this company's stocks for more than...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Most people here are holding this company's stocks for more than two years with good patience. People know well about the company's research background and business potentials. People were confident about the company's prospect, but the share price was down more than ninety percent within two years. Can you say the company is innocent? I believe this is a good pumper's post. There is only dirty water for others. I hope this is not paid by the company. Otherwise it is really hopeless.

Imagine failed due to poor trial design. HD halted due to PCH. Eighteen months after PCH was announced, what has been presented to shareholders to date? Is there any meaningful explicit instruction from the company? There was a false timeline, and the company chooses to be muted when they cannot make it. Is it right? Ridiculously this is also validated by pumpers. You are blaming FDA as if you are a judge. Hopefully you are not. I would like to see whether you can provide any evidence in supporting Prana. The company has informed us the two options offered by FDA. Are those the only messages from FDA? The two options looked reasonable from the side of a regulatory agency. At least, those looked not very difficult to be solved based on available information. It is the company who fails to provide explicit information why PCH was imposed after several clinical trials; why they chose to bypass option one, are there serious animal toxicity issues so that they don't even dare to give a try? Their safety package should be ready months ago, why is it so difficult for them to satisfy FDA? Considering that they won't be able to carry out more clinical trials to further back up themselves, what could be the plan B? Have they made any progress with other regulatory agencies one year after EMA in Europe? Are the same animal toxicity issues also requested by others? As a matter of FACT, the company never offered its shareholders with sufficient and clear instruction. That is the reason why most people here have to face the huge loss after endless waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $472.5K 117.9M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 115057093 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 84310355 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.