KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

I dont get how people are unable to understand mathematics.This...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    I dont get how people are unable to understand mathematics.

This has been done to death on the URA thread, but if you bought 20,000 heads back in the day when the price was around 30c - but have since bought 2,500,000 @ or below current prices then you're not sitting on a bog loss - or a loss @ all on your total parcel...

This should be very easy to understand but some around here are still missing it...

Finally - if a select few think that URA were scammers etc, its because of the people who were running it right? So with everyone gone except for KH (who is on her way out soon and already has a back seat) and the company completely changed - what grounds does anyone have for making out that this company should not be touched etc?

I suggest (again) that if you have a problem with the old management team, take it up with them legally if you think you have a case - I would be all for that and would understand - but this is getting ridiculous now... URAN is long gone now... perhaps some of the ex jaded holders should be from this thread too...

Oh and for the sake of consistency - if I do sell my holding in KAB one day, I wont hang around and haunt this place... Lifes too short honestly...

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.