BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

NANOSE & SNIFFPHONE, page-13

1. 6,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    Hi Uiux,
    HC won't link to your initial post.

JLM innovations Germany are developing the sensor technology. As far as I can see, they are developing the analysis of the samples.While they talk about software and algorithms on their web page, they have a brief reference to backpropagation neural networks, but don't make as big a deal of it as they do with their software.

https://www.jlm-innovation.de/technology/data_analysis
    Analyzing data is a complex process - let us make it easy for you!
    We know all about the properties of gas sensors and what algorithms are capable of.
    JLM Innovation makes data analysis user-friendly, with applications suitable to your needs.
    With our 20 years of experience in research and development we have the software that lets you analyze the data for your chemical sensors.Data analysis for chemical sensors requires expert knowledge about the properties of the various gas sensors, the requirements of the specific application and the capabilities of the various algorithms. Let our analysis software show you how we used our expertise to make programs that combine powerful algorithms, interactive analysis with a user-friendly interface.
    We have developed a broad range of algorithms that are especially suitable for multi sensor systems. A complete set of these algorithms is available via our desktop software packages.
    Check out Mulitsens and Multisens Analyzer. Embedding these algorithms into our instruments is done for specific applications in close colaboration with our customers.
    MULTIVARIATE DATA ANALYSIS
    Multivariate data analysis algorithms are used to visualize data, classify or predict based on reference data.
    Typical algorithms that we offer are:
    Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
    Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA)
    Principal Component Regression (PCR)
    Partial Least Squares (PLS)
    Backpropagation Neural Networks
    ABOUT US
    JLM Innovation is a technology company that develops hardware and software for data acquisition as well as data analysis tools in the field of chemical sensors.

They develop hardware and software for data acquisition ... as well as data analysis tools in the field of chemical sensors. To me, in this context, "data analysis tools" refers to their software, but we cannot ignore their reference to backpropagation NNs.

Since they talk about using a smartphone, I would guess that they use AI software in the phone.

In short, I dunno.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $581.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $284.6K 920.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 159313 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 59377 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ 679426
Last updated 10.22am 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.