NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

NCZ on fire!!, page-14

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Impressive that the estimated production at the low end has increased by 15kt to 115kt by some $3k / tonne gross
    This is apparently just for the tailings ..some $345m gross
    We learn of 49% of cattle station, some 18k head and south end exploration potential aside from any prohibits mentioned via native heritage sites
    There have been other high value exploration potentials and further apparent good value from a phosphate deposit.
    Kodiac has not sold for various reasons at up to $55m but hmm not sure what its market worth is now though maybe mr Kumova can flog it for a good price.
    My question is what funds are they going to need in the near term to bring it all together. I note there is around $49m short term cash and receivables however there are and will be some considerable liabilities.
    The presentations by NZC and brokers do not mention much about that subject and has me thinking. Its a big play and will take plenty of inputs to get the outputs.
    I do not argue the valuations though wonder what the timeline is? Appreciate your comments as potentially the price can go to zero ( to be extreme) before it gets to target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.