SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

I think the difference between Viraleze and other virucidal...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I think the difference between Viraleze and other virucidal agents is exactly as you say, because it's for personal use, not for example something you spray on surfaces. And I think the TGA is particularly focused and harsh on products associated with the covid-19 pandemic, with the plethora of true Disallowed "cures" being peddled, like hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin.

So it's not that I'm being harsh, just projecting what I think the TGA is thinking, and also why no government or hospital, etc would ever spend big on Viraleze, in the absence of clinical data. I already bought some Viraleze months back when you could still get it via the EU website, because I think it will probably help reduce infection, and can't hurt. But I understand why regulatory bodies need hard data.

In fact the current omicron outbreak would be perfect to do studies here in Australia. With such a high level of transmissibility, it would be relatively easy to look at efficacy at preventing disease in close contacts of identified cases (although slow testing may affect that now), or in hospital settings, or if it reduces viral load in cases. It's a pity SPL don't seem to have any established collaborations with clinical researchers in Australia, who could've helped them set up something like this quite quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.