Yep n54 I agreeThe ill-informed only associate the concept of NG...

1. 937 Posts.
    Yep n54 I agree

The ill-informed only associate the concept of NG with property investment, ignorance and, in some cases hypocrisy as they are invested in shares that are NG. Somehow that is o'k.

The skill to doing well is to understand the environment in which you invest, no use crying about what 'should be ', it is what it is so get on with it.

The government is scraping around to preserve the intended 'surplus ' and NG is safe - that tells us lots - it is here to stay so deal with it guys.

We will see the threads appearing in the future about the 'need 'to get rid of NG or it is a matter of time before it goes - the same comments from the same people will come and NG will still be in place.

It is here to stay so get on with it.

Reflecting on a lot of the 'bear 'posts (eg, burn baby burn, 40% drops, etc) it seems that no one has stepped up and conceded that they were way out, instead, some move off into the sunset and go back to the penny dreadful threads or change the predictions to be true for some future point in time. Would be refreshing to see a post stating they got it wrong, like Steve Keen did, credit to him.

Reality - got it wrong, wrong and more wrong. Property is for people with certain investment personalities which some will never understand.

I am now positively geared on my property investments and good luck to those that are NG as part of their strategy. I still believe that well positioned, properly funded & quality property will do well. I know, not a sensationalist view but it makes money.....if not thumbs up on the property thread :)

Fortunately my family's financial future is related to funds, not thumbs.

Time for those that want to make a long term buck to have a bit of a re-think.

Best of luck to all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.