UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Negotiations

1. 2,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    This SEC filing in Dec 16- talks about debt being repaid to Amgen from product discounts and or lump sum repayment-
    Interest under the December 2016 Convertible Note accrues at a rate of 6% per year and will be paid quarterly in arrears through the addition of the amount of such interest to the then outstanding principal amount. All or part of the principal and accrued interest will be repaid through (i) discounted pricing on purchases by the Counterparty of the Company’s products, (ii) credits taken by the Counterparty against development and customization fees for devices, and (iii) credits against per-unit royalties otherwise payable to the Company for the manufacture and sale of the Company’s products. To the extent that more than one Note is outstanding, repayment shall be applied to the Notes in the order of their issuance. In addition, the Company has the right to prepay in cash all or part of the principal and accrued interest at any time upon 15 business days’ prior notice, subject to the Counterparty’s conversion right with respect to the contemplated prepayment amount. The Company is required to pay in cash any amounts of principal and accrued interest outstanding at February 22, 2023 (the “Maturity Date”).

In addition Orbimed has stepped in to prevent vultures buying shares at rediculous low prices causing massive dilution.

Unless everyone involved are 'yanking each others chain' then there is a lot being negotiated with a floor price established.

Imagine what will happen to the SP if enough cash flows in to repay loans and prevent premises being sold.
    I believe this is not a wild possibility for the following reasons-
    1-The above SEC filing
    2- Orbimeds placing a floor price on taking a strategic stake .
    3-Flextronics very public endorsement of Unilife and their strategic alliance involving commercial development and production.
    4- Sanofi must take a strategic stake in this new technology. They have no other commercial alternative.
    5- I believe Flextronics already produces wearable pumps for the diabetic market and they do not refer to them as worlds best technology.
    6- The existing wearable pump being used for transferring vials to the pump device- involves multiple steps and a single use transfer attachment, which apart from being inconvenient and cumbersome, requires dexterity and skill.

I have a hunch that the factory will not need to be sold

I also reserve the right to be wrong and to make or lose money on my UNS investment.
    There is some speculation but not all in this post.
    Last edited by Unifollower: 19/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.