VEN 4.35% 1.1¢ vintage energy ltd

Neil Gibbins Video on *********, page-31

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Yes definitely.

But my figures for costs, were for around 2012. It was interesting to bring myself up to speed on 2021 costs. I also did a lot of reading on horizontal drilling in deep wells. This is much more common now, for both environmental reasons, and increasing flow rates by drilling along various strata. This, for me, is one of the fun things about investing - the amount of knowledge and study required.

For this reason I own no crypto currencies. I understand Block Chain Technology pretty well, but I have no idea how to value a crypto currency. By necessity, I became more expert in oil than any other form of mining. I never intended to, but one can never predict the future. So for what it s worth, I never invest in anything I don't understand. INMHO Bitcoin appears to be mainly a store of wealth, like gold.

At least oil, copper, silver, palladium, except gold, have a value based on their industrial worth.

Sorry to diverge from VEN, but I think it is a fine little company. I feel it may have to have another capital raising yet, to get fully into production. I hope this time, we, the small investors get a chance to participate. We got considerably diluted last time. I must read up on the co-owners of these tenements. VEN as operator, is bearing the majority of the costs. Who funds the Gas Concentrators, Separators etc? Not to mention the pipeline?

Regards....Marum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $23.43K 2.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6735003 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4487466 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 50000
Last updated 12.45pm 30/04/2024 ?
VEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.