CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It is a shame when "random acts of kindness" (as many a bumper...

1. 361 Posts.
    It is a shame when "random acts of kindness" (as many a bumper sticker stated over the years) are met with suspicion and doubt. I believe we (humanity not just Aussies) judge others by our own practices and it is a sad state of affairs when the masses blindly attack rather than take responsibility for their own decisions financial or otherwise and learn from the experience.

I don't profess to have read all your posts but those I have read explained your position clearly and provided evidence - albeit much of it evidence provided in previous Anns. I personally found your take on social media influence very interesting as had been working quietly on the theory myself and perhaps the impact of your announcement today is further substantial proof of that theory - I guess we shall see next week. Nevertheless the sound fundamentals of QBL remain the same IMHO.

Somehow it would be great to be invited to your blog, whilst also protecting your privacy. Maybe a dedicated gmail email address where those who are interested could submit a membership request?
    Last edited by debal: 15/12/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.