RMS 1.07% $1.89 ramelius resources limited

nevada how good could this be please?, page-2

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Marek, I see it has been active on the market and on hotcopper today! So Nevada. Well it is the home of a lot of big gold mines and the recent addition of Angel Wing with all of the hallmarks of an epithermal system and veins identified at surface is very positive. A really good example of a great epithermal surprise is the Andean Resources deposit in Argentina. But I think for people who like to dig down (pardon the pun) into the fundamentals of their companies will start to realise that RMS has been into some tremendous buying, Mt Windsor is in cooee of Charters Towers and Pajingo, both multi-million oz mines, its elephant country, Glen Isla has very long intercepts of admittedly very dispersed low grades but that site is 15k from Peak Hill, massive multi-million oz deposit, its in elephant country, Mt Magnet is the real pachyderm, you can't escape gold hits when you put the drill down there. So Nevada, it fits the trend for people who are out elephant hunting and not needing to go back to shareholders to fund the excitement. I am not a speculator, nor a trader really, pretty boring, i like companies that make money. So RMS suits me and the exploration portfolio in my humble view is just excellent. In my view, all that was needed to cement this company onto my very short "most likely to fly" list, was those deep hits to keep WD producing so nicely while the work is done on these other targets.

By the way i note again today that at the close someone went out of their way to make sure that one more share was for sale at 51 than was wanted at prices above that, trimming a half a cent off the rise and just damping the technicals a little for those who trade technicals. this has been happening at the close with great frequency for many weeks. So the traders and specs are playing their games, but cash and gold are king, the more people who start to see the fundamentals will mean the trades will have to eventually move only one way. Apologies for the long post. going bush for a while now. good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
0.020(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $2.163B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.92 $1.88 $590.2K 312.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 14050 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 14350 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.