CYP 3.85% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

No offence to anyone in particular here as a preface: Stock goes...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    No offence to anyone in particular here as a preface:
    Stock goes from 30s to 80 in recent and we have a pull back to 70 and all of a sudden the deal isnt happening holders are bailing........calm the farm !!
    There have been some great contributors on this thread who add so much....you know who you are MD Sector et al.
    Its great to hear from new posters and see new holders but please refrain from your panicky unresearched comments.....this is a company with a "potentially"game changing tech. dealing with a Japanese multinational.........if you havent dealt with a company of this size before ?????
    Im not saying the deal is 100% it wont be until announced but give Ross and his team some credit...they have achieved so much in a tough game and are still on track. A small pullback on 1M volume and the panic starts...push the sell button or do some more research but please refrain from uninformed jitters.
    Just an FYI
    More than 4M shares bought on this last push up to 80....not on my screen so numbers not exact.
    Pattos and Shaws are brokers and might also be holding stock for stale holders ex directors etc they are allowed to sell stock without the company going down the gurgler necessarily.
    Anyway too much rant.
    Please have an opinion and share it but try to keep the uninformed jittery stuff to yourselves.

Buy the dips here is my call FWIW....and i promise its well researched but still speculative.

GLTA DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ $29.84K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 73392 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.