BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

New BRN, neuromorphic media article, page-495

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25478

What is an algorithm?

In essence, algorithms are simply a series of instructions that are followed, step by step, to do something useful or solve a problem. You could consider a cake recipe an algorithm for making a cake, for example.

I have commenced my response with a simple definition of an algorithm.

Accepting this as the starting point it is clear from the BRN web site that algorithms have already been developed for AKIDA running vibration monitoring and for cybersecurity.

Thirdly I think it is reasonable to believe that Peter van der Made and his team in Western Australia have developed algorithms for Noisey Gut Belt, AERO for gas identification , AERO for Covid-19 detection, AERO for Volatile Organic Compounds for disease identification and AERO for identification of malts.

The use of AKIDA technology for video analysis would require algorithms. While it has not been disclosed it is reasonable to assume that the algorithms developed for video processing by BrainChip Studio would have been available as a starting point and so such algorithms would either be complete or close to completion.

As to the development of the balance of algorithms for supporting software India is working on this but also the French Office of BrainChip and the Innovation Centre and partners in Perth.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.