I love your concern, as I am worth while to keep alive. The...

1. 26,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    I love your concern, as I am worth while to keep alive. The Alogorithms send you info biased to the other side..

I do not believe that all vaccines are bad... However in saying that , I do believe the current vaccines should not be put into people, especially under mandates.

Lets consider this... If every country mandated that each person MUST eat a bag of peanuts, We know that most will enjoy them , some may have a slight reaction, others a more severe reaction, and some WILL die.

The person offered the peanuts should have a choice to say yes or no.

Most vaccines take 12-15 years to develop, fast tracked ones 7-8 years.. The current ones with experimental componants under 1 year... No Wonder there are so many side effects , and under reported.

I know first hand a healthy person, had the vax, just over two weeks later massive blood clot, induced coma 5 days, and of course it cant be vaccine related and they would not report it,

You would know the world runs on Big money... Big pharma...

Cutting to the chase, the previous 60 years of vaccines (all totalled up) have not caused as many deaths as the covid ones... Yet why are the covid ones still on the market??
    There is increasing evidence that some preventative measures, once you know you have covid, has saved the lives of many many people. Ivermectin was awarded the Nobel prize as a medicine that has massive therapeutic properties , yet now its banned >\????? Why

I will tell you why, the current vaccines could not have been used in these "emergency situations" if ANY other medicine could help.

Each can have their opinions, and I respect yours, dont expect that ANYONE can forcibly inject something into MY BODY, or anyone elses.

Especially as it has no long term side effects recorded. They now are saying the Mrna vax, does cause heart issues... look at some of my other posts.'

Oh,,, so my last word is this... if you are having a vax, and it is your choice, ask the person giving it to you to aspirate the needle.. This ensures the injection is going into muscle , not directly to your blood stream.. VERY IMPORTANT.. I suspect thats has been the cause of some of the adverse reactions...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.