SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

New game at Motopia, page-5

1. 6 Posts.
    Well I’ve been a holder of MOT for a long time now and it’s been several years since I last posted on HC.

It finally looks like they have turned this around.

The front page story in today’s Australian Financial Review (AFR), alludes to how big a story we may now have with Motopia/Cirralto.

The AFR front page headline is “Telstra aim to be global Tech Titan”. In the article Telstra’s CEO Andy Penn says “When an organisation is looking to take their operations into the cloud to get the greater productivity opportunities, they also need to get all their data in and out, and to do it securely is a telecommunications problem to solve”.

Motopia/Cirralto appears to be the group in Australia that can solve this problem for Telstra!

Looks like this article puts some perspective on MOT’s ASX announcement last week regarding the reselling agreement that Telstra has signed with Cirralto for Telstra to resell Cirralto’s modernisation services. In my opinion it is pretty significant news for a company the size of Telstra do such a deal with a minnow like Cirralto.

If all this comes together I think we will be looking at some serious revenue growth and re-rating in the stock price.

“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” …… Lau Tzu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $230.0K 21.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2072999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1727627 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.