GBE 0.00% 4.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Just a chat on share price only. Like all I am a bit dismayed at...

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Just a chat on share price only. Like all I am a bit dismayed at current sp given the de risking in issuance of ML and all the years of exploration - expenditure before hand. So why has the sp languished - ok fair enough the traders bumped and dumped on ML but the sp remains way unders - Maybe the potential investors see late 2022 I think it was for timeframe on project finance so there is no rush to buy into GBE atm perhaps is the view and the view of many of us long holders that is the key time for us and we remain holding.

In the meantime what can the company - Alister do that would reflect a more aligned sp to where the company and project are placed.

1. We have the PFS details and suggested timelines - so it is critical to ensure delivery of such on time or even ahead. The DA was stated to be finalized August 2021! Is today the day or another delay in that as well?

2. Alister stated they would promote the company and project on approval of ML. It was terrific to have PFS immediately after ML but we need much more exposure. Take a look at SVM for example and the video presentations and coverage they do (fair enough Sprott does the coverage and they are involved in SVM but paid coverage is the normal these days as presentations at global mining seminars is not permissable in the current covid climate).

3. Anyone else have any suggestions? Such as Alister's comment on the few week delay in ML he was strong in his comments on the locals and the delays and uncertainty they have endured. Seriously - if a DA with the govt can be delivered any day now - why the delay in projected time frame the company states in PFS for CDA and relocation - compensation. This one really irks me - why another 16-18 months or longer - that is a very long time in the life of villagers who have been already screwed waiting 10 years ?.

4. The big one - an early release to market of off take agreement or project finance or both combined. Why not - they have been negotiating these for a very long time.

5. It would be obvious to say the company was fully aware of all the ML regulatory requirements which is clearly in the PFS immediately released. Just my view in that they would also have knowledge of full DA details due for release. With that in hand I would anticipate project finance partners very well advanced - lord knows they have for years stated discussions continue on that front.
    This is where I form my view of under promise and over deliver on the above CDA and relocation time frames - early site works and the project finance - 10 years on - 2 top holders staying the course for very good reason as evidenced in DFS - their financial connectivity - the lack of company efforts to promote the project - they do not need to - finance is in hand in my view and I have stated such some time ago. All we can do is wait for DA - CDA - FINANCE and expect a better performance in sp to result - hopefully with the under promise - over deliver scenario because I don't believe investor interest is strong as they can see the company has been on this for a long time already - yet they state another 5 years or there abouts before production in PFS. ffs. When a company receives all approvals here in Australia - pretty much anywhere globally - generally after a long time like GBE in attaining those approvals - they are in production within 2 years - now our PFS states around 5 more long years - market does not like this I believe. They are going draw out CDA ridiculous timeframe and finance/off takes the same - for what - more cash burn - capital raising to support the next 5 years. No way - this will happen much much quicker. That will be the catalyst of a strong sp in the next 6-18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21274 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 55905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.