WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

I actually wrote to investor relations and received a reply from...

1. 1,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I actually wrote to investor relations and received a reply from Coby, this may help any newbies with their decision as in my email I put next year as the likely date they would close a transaction, I also noted that I did not like paid analyst reports, so here is his response:

I believe one of the things that distinguishes Weebit is its board andmanagement. If I may say so myself, it is very rare to see such an experienced team in a small company and I am very proud of it. As an experienced team with a lot of reputation at stake, we are cautious to be transparent with the market. As soon as I realized the travel restrictions might delay closing a contract I notified the market. Nothing changed in the past few months in that sense and I just reiterated it now. As I said, we expect to get this agreement done in the next few months, not next year.

As for the analyst reports, it is very common - even for large companies, to pay an analyst to issue a report. It is actually less common to have ananalyst cover a company without some funding as this is their way ofsurviving. The analyst is an independent company and they write what theythink. They have a reputation to maintain and if people think the analyst istainted they will no longer read this analyst's reports. The analysts do get to verify things with us to make sure they are not making technical mistakes, but we do not know what target price they plan to put in his report or what their predictions are, and I often do not agree with parts of these reports.

I think it is important to look at companies like Weebit over time and not as a short term investment. We are doing our best to progress and get to commercialization, and assuming we do this right (and if you invested in Weebit then I hope this is your assumption) I believe/hope you will see returns over time. But, of course, I can't make any promises or recommendations and you need to make your own decisions on this. I hope this helps you better understand the status,

Coby

FYI
    I have not sold any of my shares and did average down a little, I still do not put any real store in the analyst reports, but the selector opens up the majority of the memory market to WeeBit which is a massive market and even a tiny slice would see a much higher valuation than where we are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.