SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Everybody invested in the precious metals stocks has had their...

1. 643 Posts.
    Everybody invested in the precious metals stocks has had their arse handed to them over the past few years, not just SLR. We know the games that are played with silver and gold prices, no point in going over that again, just to hope those powers lose their grip over the price soon, or give up.

SLR has cost me too. lol

When it comes to picking gold stocks, watch out for too much debt, exposure to other commodity minerals like tin, copper etc...

Look at existing production volume and All in costs per oz and guidance of future production or reserves. and so on.... Means a lot of study and reading .... and Do look at the balance sheets...for cash and loans and cash flow. IN these times of low gold prices having access to cash flows essential.

Problem is buying in now or anytime...you don't know what they intend to do with gold prices, if anything further. buyer beware.

I have so far found two potential, one very strong. MLX is excellent...except it has exposure to Tin market and has too big a future plans...but excellent gold potentials. I have this one on watch to see what management plans turn out to be. AND the best pick of them all to me is NST. Good cash flows...good ramp up of production and sales and hedging, good reserves and future reserve possibilities, cash in hand good cash flows...and pays dividends. Dont think there is a better situated goldy out there at the moment.
    However if gold goes sub-1000 then it is trouble for all, though they do have some mines producing much below that. I haven't bought into this one yet...but will do, hoping for a lower price.

I looked at EVN and crossed it off my list in the present environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.