GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Goldbull22 and all, No, I don’t think you are missing...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Goldbull22 and all,

No, I don’t think you are missing anything there we could see the AUD Gold price breach it’s previous all-time high any day now! Over AUD $1,820.00 I believe.

This could happen for many reasons: Trade wars, Currency wars, Interest rate rises in the US (real and intimated,) The DOW and other markets slipping further into the abyss, people rushing to the US Dollar as a safe haven and the Dollar rising in value taking Gold along for the ride.

It could also come from an Italian or German bank failure, a bond market collapse, British fall-out from the halfwits in Westminster and their counterparts in Europe, yellow vests in Piccadilly circus and armed troops imposing Martial Law.

It could possibly come from some Black Swan event given the turmoil we have in the ME, China, Venezuela S. America in general and other parts of the globe.

Or it could come from a home-grown situation: Another Australian political back stabbing, a vote of no confidence and the merest hint of a Bill Shorten Labor government next year could do it in my humble opinion!

Any one of the above points or a combination of two ore three could happen and the AUD Gold price could indeed fly!

That’s why I bought my Gold insurance well in advance of these possible occurrences. I admit I don’t know just how many paper claims are held over each ounce of Gold available for the punters to buy; however, I suspect that once they all decide it could be in their interest to buy some Gold it could get very hectic down at the Perth Mint, Ainslie Bullion and other physical Gold outlets.

I notice a trend of giving names to shopping days here in the UK in the run up to Christmas so far, we have: Black Friday, Super Saturday and for tomorrow Manic Monday.

Manic Monday may go well beyond Knightsbridge, UK & World High Streets, Amazon Et-al and extend all the way to Wall Street or a Börse near you! I guess time will tell.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.