LTR 3.83% 95.0¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-6996

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    @beisha

I try my best to refrain from responding to you these days because of they way you engage with others. Tonight, however, I yet again have to respond to some of the statements/pronouncements that grace us from your keyboard.

I think that on at least three occasions this evening you have denigrated either the intelligence or competence of others on this forum. For what? For no other reason than they have expressed an opinion that is different to yours, and, moreover, are prepared to stand their ground - rightly or wrongly. It's their opinion based on the information as they see it and therefore they are entitled to it!

The question that I have for you beisha is, "Who the hell made you the arbiter of truth?"

I have read post after post from you about how many bags you have made, particularly since mid 2020 when you sold your final stake in LTR. I have posted elsewhere an analysis of the gains that have accrued to LTR holders from that time, so I won't go into those numbers here.

You mentioned in your last post that you have "12 bagged whilst missing out on 2.5" since that time. Without knowing your buy and hold strategy, suffice to say, over the period of the last 18 months, if you have bought and sold a number of these bagging stocks on multiple occasions then you will be subject to higher CGT liabilities. Given many long term holders of LTR were lucky enough to buy into LTR below 0.10 and even below 0.05 (not me) and, many of them were lucky enough to see the opportunity and bought in excess of 1, 2, 3M shares. Those same individuals most likely still hold and they will therefore be the beneficiaries of a reduced CGT when(if) the cash out. They don't stress out about the SP. They, probably don't really have to look for the next opportunity. In other words they are comfortable with their investment decisions. You on the other hand wail into the evening on wave counts, RSI up, down or neutral, Bollinger Band squeezes, truth metres, etc. It's exhausting!!

Moreover, in my 50+ years as I have crossed paths with people, including extremely wealthy people, I have found the that those people who are wealthy, particularly if they are self-made, are extraordinarily humble and deprecating to others. They don't flaunt their wealth or status. However, you continually have to cite the number of bags you have made and the way/method with which you have made those bags. I would have expected differently from someone who has stated that they are a tradie and is also studying a psych degree. Humility might get you a little further than your current tact Beisha.

Finally, from the post that I read from others, and in particularly @FlashPoint, they really don't give a rats. They have their opinion and they completely discount yours because you have well and truly burnt any good will that you may have initially had on the LTR forum.

BTW - do this simple calculation for me. When LTR hits 2.00 and you decide to buy say $100K worth and then it doubles or triples overnight. How much will you have? How much will you keep when you sell and have to pay tax on those gains? Then do a calculation of the person who bought 2M shares at 0.02 and continues to hold those shares. How much does that person have? Who's cost base is better? Whose ROI is better? Who's tax position is theoretically better? Are you getting it....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.035(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 98.0¢ 91.0¢ $33.31M 35.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 124060 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 170420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.