FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

To be honest, though your critiques are valid, you seem to be...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    To be honest, though your critiques are valid, you seem to be trying your hardest to discredit FBR and the Hadrian when all of their literature & information indicates that it isn't designed for our market (i.e east coast) where we favor stick/steel frame construction and where face-brick & garages (single storey res), basements & lifts (multi-storey res) are the primary use for brick/block and where there are minimal thermal/acoustic and/or structural requirements. HWGA is based in WA where double brick (to my knowledge) is the primary construction method for the residential market.

If you bothered to read any of their corporate presentations & to me it seems like you haven't, they have consistently stated that their primary focus is Europe (No.1 given partnership with Wienerberger), KSA, UAE & North America (NA IMO specifically near tornado alleys or fault lines).

I recommend looking up a website called Construction Week Online. It's the No.1 source of construction & contracting info in the Middle East and browse a few of the pieces they've done on the estates that have been or are being built. In short, they contain thousands of homes of almost identical two-storey rendered block houses. In short, there are far more populous nations than Australia that have had 'quality' (subjective based on location/perspective) housing shortages for years.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.