UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Completely agree. I replied to their email on the 12th April. It...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Completely agree. I replied to their email on the 12th April. It was a very enthusiastic reply outlining my thoughts on two separate applications. No follow-up yet. You are right. One of our businesses is a software business. If we get an enquiry we jump on it straight away. Now we are a much smaller business and I have no insight to the volumes they are dealing with, but when you have people waiting and not knowing if you are moving ahead or not, it's not good. I am a little concerned about the SP. I needs to start ticking up now. I think someone else said in a previous post that, if you were looking for an au AI play and came across UNT, you would look at where the SP is and keep looking. It does not reflect the opportunity and proximity of the launch of the new tech. It is crazy that you can pick up a million shares for $13k. Great buying, but we need to see it turn around soon. We also need the company to acknowledge that they need to get better at sales and take action now to fix it. It is a core requirement if they are going to succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $11.98K 798.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1850800 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.