SPL 0.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

The whole Viraleze saga is strange - The Australian Health...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

The whole Viraleze saga is strange - The Australian Health Protection Principal Committee AHPPC has an ongoing role to advise the Health Chief Executives Forum (HCEF) on health protection matters and national priorities.The committee is also tasked with the role of mitigating emerging health threats related to infectious diseases, and the environment as well as natural and human made disasters.

In part it oversees accelerated research initiatives to develop responses to unmet needs ... and the Government Medical Research Fund which provided $1mil to SPL to aid in developing Viraleze.

It knows of Viraleze - so its rationale for letting Viraleze meander through regulatory processes with no due haste or intervention is mystifying.

Should the current trials of Viraleze prove positive, it will be interesting if any journalist or MP asks some probing questions on government health priorities and strategy.

Whilst some here have been accused of conspiracy theories, I listened to NewsNation interviewing RFK , and they target him with his so-called conspiracy theory about Vaccine testing - he points out that he supports vaccination, but made it clear that big pharma have not tested covid vaccines to the standard expected, and provides a rebuttal to the interviewer that opened my eyes - RFK comes across as very creditable despite the picture painted by mainstream media.

Just IMHO - have a google of the above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.0K 1.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 535926 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.5¢ 991112
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.