AVR 0.33% $15.35 anteris technologies ltd

"Time for the BS to be over"? "Time to earn his money"...You...

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    "Time for the BS to be over"? "Time to earn his money"...You can't be serious? It's been going on like this for years now...This guy has outlasted every single fees for no service banker and some ...he's been there for years! (And the bankers actually made money for shareholders!) He's like Houdini chained to his Indian Motorcycle.(Look Mom... no hands!!!!) Unless you all vote him and all of them out - prey tell what exactly will change? Hears a hint.. if they all go, the market will probably breath a sigh of relief that the spend is finally over and your SP will maybe go up...?! One thing for certain. They have all been a total disaster for shareholders in the past since the listing- I will never get a cent of my 200K back that is now beyond doubt! They should have never ever gone anywhere near that ADAPT technology...They should have just stuck to their knitting digging soil out of the ground and selling vitamins, and selling beef for the BBQ- and to think weren't they once questioning the original docs involved?..that they knew nothing about the technology and how to market it?? Didn't they take them to court or something to restle the tech away from them?? (correct me if I am wrong) Oh the irony! IMO!!!
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 18/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.35
Change
0.050(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $320.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.10 $15.35 $15.02 $44.92K 2.967K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28 $15.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.47 634 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.