AZS 2.72% $3.40 azure minerals limited

They record and give feedback to the company a transcript goes...

1. 30,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    They record and give feedback to the company a transcript goes to the board.
    I gave them so much feedback they literally ran out of characters.
    I told them this is going to be exposed by the media either way it’s wrong on so many levels.
    The guy was stunned.

Among the things I said:
    - fed up with Australian exploration companies being sold early for peanuts
    - world class resource at Andover and possibly in top 5 or even 3 and the area of focus is way too small.
    - expert on lithium prices Mr Lithium Joe Lowry (who says the market for lithium is immature and the Chinese are manipulating the price) said on Money of Mine interview that he offered to do presales of Li for AZS (which would have financed the mine) was refused. Why? Is everyone acting in the best interests of shareholders? I think not!
    ,- Li of the type that AZS has is highly sought after and stable. The type that China has is unstable and converted to a stable form only at vast expense.
    - all of the large holders will either sell to each other or will sell their off take to China the focus on ownership rather than destination status is wrongheaded. They are going to delist since there will be lack of liquidity in share sales.
    - critical minerals policy of Australia and the US with only 10% incentive to sell to the US is a joke, as the location near China offers this entirely. This is a national security issue and this is the stupidest decision since the sale of Darwin port long term lease to China. The government will have to resort to export bans if this goes through
    -Inevitably it will be a national issue.If they think they’re getting away with this they’re mistaken. Not because I personally think so, but because of the objective facts.
    - what about the value of the other tenements and assets held by AZS? It’s a joke!
    - Australia regarded as the dumb blonde of Asia with good reason. How can the US develop its own EV and large battery storage capability when this kind of thing happens. It’s wrong on so many levels. How can s as ny of them call themselves Australian patriots?
    - legal challenge open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.090(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.559B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.31 $3.41 $3.31 $9.054M 2.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559519 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.41 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.40
  Change
0.090 ( 2.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.32 $3.41 $3.32 995003
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AZS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.