SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

News for October and November, page-4

1. 2,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    I have, for some considerable time, been of the view, that SPL could, if it felt so inclined use announcements to legitimately counter the efforts of those who manipulate the price of our shares.

They have two distribution agreements with Mundipharma under which they could announce country based applications for approval as these occur. They can do the same with Aspen but the number of announcement opportunities are obviously more limited. And wouldn't it be nice if Aspen got off its bum and announced something!!!

They can do similar things with clinical trials, why not some periodical updates, how many in the DEP Docetaxel Phase 2 trial, incidence of neutropenia, incidence of hair loss, tumour reductions. The same with the Phase 1 trial of DEP Cabazitaxel and the upcoming DEP Irinetocan.

And this is all part of continuous disclosure.

A KPI for WE Buchan perhaps should be the correlation between announcements and the share price. That is after all what one employs "spin doctors" for.

While we can be rightly proud of the way our company conducts its research and business, it fails I think in the field of being just as clever in how it promotes itself. Jackie does a sterling job with her interviews but these seldom make formal market communications and that is what we need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.