IMM 2.90% 33.5¢ immutep limited

News: IMM Immutep Secures Second European Patent For Eftilagimod Alpha, A Soluble Lag-3 Protein, In..., page-7

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    If we do not see +/_ a few % as acceptable behaviour in a stock then we really do not know the basics about stock/ASX/trading.

Also, it is totally expected that faint-hearted offload at what appears to be a high point. In my view, based on my underestanding from long experience in trading (across diff sectors over the years), my field of work and background qualification, I would say to myself, "I ain't seen noffin" if I fool myself to think this is THE high point. IMO, if we get some results within the 12 months, this will the biggest winner of all. And in ontological terms, that esults des not even have to be earth shattering. e.g. if it helps Merck's products as a combo to improve just above a standard variation, or (not and) we see Efti has any positive effect to help with covid (in the EAT COVID trial), let alone other first line treatment then in oncology the call it a success. And big pharma and big guns in the marke are not going to look at the reaction of a Joe Blow on ASX to determine their next move ... and that next move we have discussed!!!

here is what I have to say:

if you cannot handle 10% drop you do not deserve a multi-bagger.

I have kept topping up more when it has dropped and as a result averaged down. Now I am already in the multi-bagger zone ... but I am not going to let a few % drop (specially in low volumes) make me think this is the end of the road.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU ARE A SHORT TERM INVESTOR OR A DAY-TRADER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $62.88K 186.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 78412 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 11240 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.