INR 1.92% 13.3¢ ioneer ltd

The Centre for Biological Diversity is gonna get a rude shock I...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    The Centre for Biological Diversity is gonna get a rude shock I think. The judge will be considering all the information. If Ioneer had not propagated those 17,000 plants ( to perpetuate the conservation of thiems buckwheat and to therefore maximise the diversity of the plant biology in the area, namely thiems buckwheat) that ground squirrels would have decimated the natural population of thiems buckwheat and it's species would be doomed. In this way INR has assumed the role of a biological diversity protector.
    Thanks to INR and their efforts the naturally occuring population still remains. Call INRs plot a sacrificial plot if you will, ultimately amounting to the preservation of the species. And without INRs money, science, time and effort to continue planting and propagating more the species it may be doomed in the future. That interpretation of all the facts means that INR is already doing far more what a simple endangered listing can do. INRs efforts are proactive and practical and have saved the plants abundance in the wild. Why would a judge rule against the continuity of such a white knight program?
    If INR were to be ordered to abandon their preservation of this species the CBD would then become responsible for its future and they are not exactly cashed up to do what a multi million dollar corporation is doing. What would they do?
    It seems to me that INR is integral to the preservation of this species.
    So I'll favorites the judge finding new light on INRs efforts being the backdrop of triumph when fighting against rodent destruction in this new age of global warming and drought cycle. With INRs important part to play in reducing global warming as well as it's contribution to protecting a species, I don't think the CBD will have much strength of argument.

Last edited by aysxtrader: 05/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
0.003(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $303.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $69.15K 519.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1163952 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 326375 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.