AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

news is out hgz, page-46

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Bit busy atm so can't assess the announcement properly but I will quickly write my thoughts. There are some positives in the announcement but I was definately expecting some better grade mineralisation on that ARVD-115 hole. It's still positive to see the HGZ open and they are discovering more high grade copper outside of the HGZ. eg Hole ARVD-110.

The biggest plus from this announcement was ARVD-113 imo. It has increased the entire strike a fair amount so time to drill a few more holes further to the East. It wasn't the big announcement we were waiting for but it wasn't a bad one either.

Agua Boa might be the one to push us to the next level? We are still waiting on those results from the Pedro target too. Toss a coin. Anyone of these targets could bring in the goods. I will continue to hold.

"Drilling at the Agua Boa Prospect is progressing with the first drill fence passing through the centre of the target. This soil anomaly is very strong and coincident with a magnetic "bullseye" typical of Carajas style IOCG mineralisation."

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.