KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Strange that RWD is not on the list - as their CEO said in that...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Strange that RWD is not on the list - as their CEO said in that Proactive Investors video interview, their project is the only one fully permitted for full production.

Initially I wondered what he meant because I thought KLL was also there. However from my reading of KLL's federal approval, they only have approval for phase 1 (90,000 tonnes a year) & only for 20 years. They have bragged about the fact that they have 180 km of paleochannels containing 12 lakes which they need to access for stage 2, but of course that means they'll have to go through the federal approval process again for that won't they, in order to increase their production rate?

So the 200% increase in resource is pretty meaningless ITO impact on the share price I'd suggest if its on an unpermitted zone.

Wouldn't mining from one location for decades (like RWD and AMN) be more attractive than chasing these paleochannels? KLL's shareholders have already experienced just how risky they are seeing that they had to double there bores and pumping infrastructure to get to nameplate flow rates?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.