NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

There is everything to like about this company except an...

1. 643 Posts.
    There is everything to like about this company except an unforgiving uncaring stockmarket when it comes to gold/silver. Everything about them is good and in usual circumstance you would predict good dividends and future Share prices.... Assuming that gold would begin to rise towards previous high levels over time.

Problem is - what is the immediate future for gold - it has previously been at the arbitrary will of the Fed and bullions banks....Will they be gracious enough to let gold become at least a partial free market again? Or is it their intention to take it sub $1,000 again as it was in 2008. God knows how desperate they are...I think one thing to keep an eye is maybe the Swiss referndum in Nov.

I gather at some stage they will have no choice and circumstance will break metals free from their ability to supress.

The Only thing that is of concern with gold stocks is the 'market' in which gold is operating.

I am preparing to buy....but dithering. If they let gold alone the SP will do well and I will end up paying higher....but if they are true to form...near end Nov they will hit it again....etc etc.

So far market not reacting too much latest good news
    Last edited by Kina125125: 12/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.