PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

re: News: Peninsula Energy announces major re... All the best in...

1. 297 Posts.
    re: News: Peninsula Energy announces major re... All the best in the future RM. I remember answering a query from you just after the Tsunami. My thoughts about PEN have not changed since then, strengthened if anything. The company fundamentals are so much better now than twelve months ago and we are steadily moving towards production. I read HC quite often but never ever take anything there as gospel but some good tips can be diligently researched from information gleaned from the site.

Fundamental research is my strong point and I find PEN very receptive to a visit to clear up any minor queries I may have, one of the benefits of living in Perth.

As for the share price, well I have always been in for the long haul. Japans tragedy rattled me a little with the overall outlook for nuclear in the immediate aftermath but things have settled. I would not be surprised to see some restarts of reactors in Japan mid May.

Mugtrader:

" Ever wonder how many small caps on asx that never rate a mention say ...compared to how many are actually discussed in depth and with such passion on HC."

Too right I wonder! Recently bought into a small goldy that barred HC last may- June...sp halved since then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $11.89M 113.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 8274579 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2365100 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.