PLS 0.17% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

News: PLS UPDATE 1-Pilbara Minerals' Q2 revenue halves, focuses on cutting costs, page-23

1. 6,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4042
    Please keep up Flat Earther. Supply increases seem to have a few hurdles to coming online.

1. African DSO and crappy Chinese Lepidolite seems to drop off dramatically when current prices are reached.

2. DLE projected supply won't happen unless LCE price is closer to US $30k pt.

3. Nameplate CXO capacity of 190kt of SC6, which was penciled in for 2024 by some, ain't happening anytime soon.

4. Sigma in Brazil was going to Stage 2 & 3 sooner rather than later is now, later rather than sooner.

5. Manono, basket case.

6. Canada, maybe 2028 and beyond for projects like Patriot and others.

7. Argentina, Chile production increases, notoriously slower than forecast

8. Bolivia, basket case.

9. LTR, as you know, they won't be starting off as big as planned. 4Mt processed now 3Mt.

10. Europe, yawn, nothing of any significance.

11. Mt Holland, oh, I cannot wait to see how slow that ramp up is.

12. Greenbushes, considering stockpiling which in some part, may have something to do with how slow the ramp up of the WA Hydroxide facilities is progressing.

13. Every other junior explorer and wannabe producer is reevaluating project metrics amidst a funding drought that is hitting them.

Now run along, I think your Mama's calling you in for dinner and can you please ask her to stop filling your head with those silly flat earth theories. How the hell is China going to freight all those cheap EV's to the US?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
-0.005(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.97 $2.86 $27.41M 9.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 162900 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 62925 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.