TEG 7.14% 1.5¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Guys, I resigned 2.5 years ago so I'm not the person to ask...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Guys, I resigned 2.5 years ago so I'm not the person to ask about refinery, offtake etc. I'm not privy to that information.

The share price was $0.08 - $0.09 back then and I don't believe the previous board could have done much about the decline in share price since COVID decimated O&G and the Company had some bad luck with BP and well infrastructure. The oil price now had given the company a chance and the new BOD have changed direction towards an unproven strategy. It is impossible that they have conducted to required due diligence in order to adhere to their duties as directors under the Corporations Act IMO.

So I don't have sour grapes @itsagas as you ignorantly suggest. Actually, some of your commenting proves you don't know any of the issues at all so I'll just ignore your naive comments.

What I do know, is that a plan was in place that was intelligently thought out and the Company was well down the path. It was sound. Additionally, investment was made to execute and that is now wasted.

That plan has been ripped to shreds by a bunch of subsurface puppets most likely working in concert with other parties IMO. I hope they have D&O cover because they're going to need IT if they continue. How long have this board been in place? And look how much damage has been done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $27.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $150.0K 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 9027765 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 999999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.