TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Another post with zero credibility...You clearly didn't even...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Another post with zero credibility...You clearly didn't even read my posts.

Peter is leaving...Only staying on as non-executive director.

You really should read Davids resume before your too dismissive of his credentials to lead Triton.

As for finances...I asked David if it was a concern...He said not at all & that cash reserves would probably exceed expectations for the next quarterly...Said he had zero concerns about cash reserves...Triton has been spending very little...David will also continue from February 1st performing his duties as CFO in addition to the interim CEO role saving us further atleast until the board finalise the company structure...My money is on the board awarding David the permanent CEO role with his previous post financing mine cycle experience and involvement in multi-billion dollar offtakes.

Could be wrong but David didn't sound like a guy that was taking over a sinking ship...Sounded like a guy who is looking forward to announcing financing & mobilisation.

Sounds like Jinan approve of the work that was done by Triton & Jigao from both announcement & David...Obviously from the announcement there are some finer detail to finish negotiating now that Jinan have found the terms favourable in large & then it's up the chain to the top for signature.

If one reads the last paragraph of the announcement it references the optimal financing structure...Will be interesting to see the final package but I suspect there were a few twists & turns this year that consumed time but will ultimately benefit Triton...The CRUX interview gave an insight into just how complicated the financing package was with a mixture of both cash and plant equipment across multiple Jinan subsidiaries...I wouldn't be surprised if Jinan participation in financing exceeds the CRUX forcasted structure.

Look on the bright side Haggler2 aka self proclaimed top 5 shareholder...Sounds like you might not get caught with your pants down having a liquidity/volume problem that far exceeds a profitable/safe exit for your 12m shares...I guess you might just end up being the luckiest pessimistic top 5 day traders in ASX history?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $577 57.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 532156 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 137852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.