FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Even assuming your analysis upside would be significant as...

1. 89 Posts.
    Even assuming your analysis upside would be significant as Mammograms are extremely uncomfortable to go through and can only be performed accurately on women + 50yrs - yet it is a massive commercial practice. FER test is using one hair to obtain same result - in itself massive upside potential not just here but particularly in Asia where women have in general big issues with mammograms. Then throw in the the fact that the FER test is accurate at a far younger age.
    Your analysis also does not reflect the fact that the three hairs were defective so more likely the result was far higher than the suggested 63%.
    Look I am in this long term and I have picked up more stock today at the bargain prices. Always risk associated with such plays but at worst this is solid technology with outcomes that work and commercial upside. At best it is revolutionary technology that will change the way that people across the world manage Breast cancer and other disease - very exciting and extremely profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.